Within “For a clean city – it’s your turn!” project supported by KFOS, IDCSI is organizing a competition for best short film or a mobile phone video clip on the topic of environmental protection within the Leposavić Municipality.
Based on the previous activities, citizen surveys, consultations with civil society organisations and other interested parties in Leposavić, an identification of the major ecological issues in Leposavić has been made:
- River pollution and preservation of the watercourses – The Ibar pollution, waste disposal on river and stream banks
- Waste disposal – City landfill, smaller-sized wild landfills placed around settlements and villages.
- Ecological and public works infrastructure – litter, waste disposal near dumpsters or places where litter should not be thrown
- Ecological culture, awareness and education, moral code – low level of cultural awareness in regard to ecology and environment
- Industrial influence on environment and pollution – factories, public facilities etc.
The right to participate in the competition belongs to all citizens under 30 years of age, therefore all who are eager to participate are to deliver their material to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or via Facebook page of Institute for Development of Civil Society “Innovate” IDCSI
The application should include:
First and Last Name,
Contact (e-mail and mobile phone number)
A multimedia work of authorship recorded in under 2 minutes
First ten short films or video clips selected by jury and citizens’ votes are to be promoted in all city debates organized in the future stages of the project, while the best three – also selected by a panel of judges – will be given generous awards.
Be Creative! Send us both good and bad examples because YOUR CITY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILTY!